For Assistance & Grants concerning adult day care programs and services at Gallen Day Center call 201-750-4238
The Gallen Day Center is committed to finding a way for you or your loved one to attend our program. There are a number of grants and assistance programs available and we will work with you to determine which of them you may be eligible for.
- Government funding is available for eligible individuals.
- Generous funding available through the Bergen County Department of Senior Services.
- Information and referral services are provided to achieve a suitable funding source for each applicant.
- Gallen Day Center is certified as provider by Bergen County Division of Senior Services, NJ Department of Human Services (Alzheimer’s Grant), Veterans’ Administration, JACC and Medicaid.
- VA funding is available through New Jersey and New York Veterans Administration.
- Long Term Care Insurance may apply.
- Medical and rehabilitation services are billed separately under Medicare and supplemental medical insurance policies.
The Gallen Day Center can be contacted directly at 201-750-4238, at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below.