We offers non-sectarian programs and services at home to help the elderly and their families meet the challenges of aging and maintain the highest level of independence and quality of life
Adult Medical Day Center, Home Care and Home Safety Modification
Designed to help older adults and their families meet the challenges of aging in one’s own home.
Our goal is to help seniors remain at home, well cared for and secure while maintaining the highest level of independence and quality of life. Jewish Home at Home is a non-sectarian program open to all seniors regardless of race, religion or ethnic origin.
- Identification of senior’s unique care needs through an in-home assessment and consultation with family members
- Short-term and long-term care planning
- Ongoing monitoring with recommendations for changes as needed
- Utilization of financial resources for maximum benefit
- An interdisciplinary approach to address the complex needs and preferences of the older person
- Assistance with implementation of plan of care
- Strengthening clients and their families to allow them to achieve the goals they have set for themselves with the assistance of the geriatric care manager